good night prayer quotes for him

My love May you have a restful night may find peace within to start a new day. As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe through the night and endow you with rest.


Pin On Good Night Blessings

Till darkness goes and the day breaks may you have a good night and.

. Good night prayer for her. Never forget to cast off your cares and burden upon Him for He cares for you. Every day you give me a new.

May He bless you from your sleep and protect. To make him fall in love with you again and again long good night love text for him will melt his heart. May the Lord keep you safe throughout the night.

Good Night Prayer Quotes. Its difficult for me to be away from you but I know youre somewhere in my heart. Thank you for every bit of love mercy and grace that.

Have a blessed night. Leave all your luggage behind and have a peaceful sleep. Goodnight darling wake up to a bright new day to your place of destiny and purpose.

Good night prayer message. You are the man of my dreams as you are the man of my life I wish you a good night and may I be. Good night prayer for him.

As you fall asleep know that you are the last thing I think about at night and the first thing on my mind in the morning. Let the warmth of your dreams be as loving as the love I have for you. Father thank you for holding me together today.

Sweet dreams my love. Good night my love. Tis time to shut our weary eyes and say our evening.

May you have a peaceful sleep leaving all the burdens. May you have a peaceful sleep leaving all the burdens. Go to sleep in peace.

I love you more than you can imagine. Prayers for God to show you the way to a better tomorrow. I pray for you that all your anxieties fears and.

Good night my love. No matter how long or short the night I want you to know all will be well as I have prayed for. As the night falls around you the light of the.

May God keeps you away from all negative thoughts this night and allow you to take a well-needed sleep. Good night dear one. May the Lord keep you safe all night long.

The moon is lighting up the skies the stars are sparkling there. I needed you and you were there for me. May He bless you in your sleep protect.

I send you this prayer to. May Gods love be a soft pillow upon which to rest your head may it be a warm blanket covering your bed. May He bless you in your sleep protect you from every harm.

Good Night Prayer Message.


Pin On Prayer Journal


Pin On Good Night S Bd 2


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Daily Inspiration


Pin On Na


Pin On Good Night Quotes


Pin On Aspire To Inspire


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Goodnight


Pin On Afternoon Night


Pin On Jesus Painting


4185087 D6e66 Gif 500 500 Good Night Thoughts Good Night Blessings Beautiful Good Night Quotes


Pin On Quick Saves


Pin On Good Night


Good Night Messages Good Night Thoughts Good Night Messages Good Night


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Fjh Goodnight


Pin On Special Days

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel